Large Talking Alarm Clock for Blind – Announcing Time, Date and Week of Day.
Category: Talking clock Tags: button, clock, talking
- EASY TO USE – one tap on white button gives time in clear and loud male voice, tap again and gives day & date.
- EASY TO SET – one button setup with audio instructions. Very easy to follow. Setup button is on the bottom to prevent accidental setup.
- LOUD – announces time & date in loud, north american voice. Great for people who need hearing aids or almost deaf.
- NO CORDS – Requires two AAA batteries (not included)
- PERFECT SIZE AND COLOR: size about of a coaster – 3.5″ x 3.5″ x 1.5″. High contrast (whie & blue), so it’s easy to see for visually impaired persons.
Be the first to review “Large Talking Alarm Clock for Blind – Announcing Time, Date and Week of Day.” Cancel reply
There are no reviews yet.