Talking Clock for Visually impaired, Blind, Elderly. Large and high Contrast (Red)
- Large and high contrast talking clock can be a great gift for low vision, visually impaired, blind, people with dementia or simply elderly parents and grandparents.
- Push big button once, and it will tell you the time. Push it once more, and it will announce the date.
- Has easy to set alarm (with audio instructions)
- North American Accent male voice.
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included)
There are no reviews yet.